From Latin america To Study and Work in Australia
We are proud to have helped more than 5,000 young Latinos study abroad, Australia and beyond.
How do we do it?
We have created a 6-step approach following the Edutravel methodology that aims to meet three factors.
- Find the perfect school or course for you.
- Get the lowest price available in the market while keeping the best possibilities for you.
- Increase your chances of obtaining your student visa.
How we help you
Meet the Visa Department
Within the visa department, we make sure that your process has a successful culmination, because we have fully trained staff to give you the information you need about the documentation required to apply for your visa, you will have personalized advice on each of the documents to collect and one of our staff will be in charge of your process personally.
In this way we give you the best tools to obtain an approved visa, in addition, we send you video guides and very specific examples of how to make the best letter of intent for the embassy.
You will have a constant accompaniment with the following:
- Data collection and documentation
- Visa application
- Request for appointments for medical and biometric examinations
- We will constantly follow up on your application and once your visa is approved we will give you the news in record time.
At Edutravel International we work to make your life project a reality.
Meet the Travel and Pre-Boarding Department
In the Travel and Pre Boarding department we are in charge of accompanying all students in their travel plans to Australia once their visa has been approved.
We offer all these services below:
- Free delivery of a SIM Card with Australian phone number: Included with a data and minutes plan for one month so you will be connected as soon as you arrive.
- Ofrecemos gratis recogida en el aeropuerto: We will schedule you between 1 and 2 weeks before the travel date when we have all the travel itinerary and accommodation information.
- We offer you the sale of airline tickets according to your needs as a student, the service has no additional cost and its plus is that it includes an extra advice where we explain you which are the migration conditions and requirements according to the stopovers and routes you have.
- We offer you a travel insurance complementary to the medical insurance you have already purchased: this, so that in any kind of inconvenience in your trip you can be insured, this insurance covers delays, cancellations and missed flights, loss or late arrival of luggage to any of the destinations and any kind of medical eventuality.
- Regarding Accommodation: We have agreements with student residences that we can offer you and in case you wish to stay in one of them, we will help you with the whole process of reservation and payment.
All our students have direct communication with the Travel and Pre-boarding advisors so that their experience on the way to their destination is the best.